Contact Xubuntu

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 12:30:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have noticed there is no mention to the general or user Xubuntu Mailing
List whereas almost on every page, there is a mention of the Development
Mailing list. We all know that the general/user mailing list is important
for the user who are not interested to join the development discussions and
seek some help/support.

Having that said, I suggest to have something similar to:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs

I have organized that page myself and have experience on how to manage it
and create something similar for Xubuntu or at least update this:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Marketing

But the Marketing Page is not Contact Us page :)

I've been advised not to do another task beside Testing so I'm suggesting
that. If it is allowed to do that, let me know and I'll be glad to do it.

Thanks!

P.S.
From: https://lists.ubuntu.com/#Community+Support

Xubuntu General Mailing List:

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*