Wiki Pages

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 21:08:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

While I was trying to find out about the changes in Saucy Build and what is
new about it, I noticed something:

1- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap
The header says "Raring" instead of "Saucy" and I have no idea to be honest
how to change that.

*Raring Ringtail*
Roadmap <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap>
Meetings <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings>
Team Reports <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/TeamReports>

2- Click here to see the current status of
development.<http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-raring/group/topic-saucy-flavor-xubuntu.html>
Gives me:
Not Found

The requested URL /ubuntu-raring/group/topic-saucy-flavor-xubuntu.html was
not found on this server.
3- Is this the best page to follow up with recent updates about Saucy?
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/Alpha1/Xubuntu

If NO, then where is the best page for that so I can subscribe to?

4- Maybe a bit off-topic but will Xubuntu go for MIR? or stick to X like
Lubuntu?

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*