Next Xubuntu community meeting at 11th of July (with a special guest Jono Bacon)

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Tue Jul 2 22:39:33 UTC 2013

Hello Xubuntu contributors and community!

The next Xubuntu community meeting will be held on
    Thurdsay, 11th of July at 15UTC on #xubuntu-devel

The agenda is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings and you are,
as usual, free to add any items as long as you turn up to present the
topic and outline the discussion.

For this meeting, we will have Jono Bacon as a special guest to discuss
and answer questions about Mir, XMir and related issues. Due to Jono's
scheduling, we will be digging into the Mir issues right away when we
boot the meeting, so please try to make the meeting in time.

Welcome!

Cheers,
Pasi