Articles needed for a special edition of a magazine about Ubuntu Flavors

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 28 06:15:21 UTC 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Shawn Nguyen <shavvnnnguyen at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a long time Xubuntu user, I'd love to contribute! I don't have any
> specific topics in mind yet, but I have no problems talking about
> configurations xubuntu to fit a user's daily needs. I could also give some
> input on the intuitive UI of xfce...let me know!

Thanks for volunteering, Shawn!

I think it would be interesting to see an article showcasing input you
have on the intuitive UI of Xfce, the retirement of Gnome2 sure does
have a lot of people looking for a more "classic" desktop that many
have said Xfce satisfies.

As for configurations to meet daily needs, I'd be interested in
hearing your ideas in genera. Do you also think some of this could be
considered for inclusion in default Xubuntu? May be a good discussion
for another thread :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com