Global Jam and Xubuntu team sprint

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Fri Feb 15 00:58:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

the Ubuntu Global Jam is just a few weeks from now, and it's time to
start planning how we can get the most out of it.

I've just set up a wikipage [1] for the Xubuntu-specific sprint, which
will take place at

March 3, 21UTC on #xubuntu-devel

The wikipage includes a list of things that people can work and
cooperate on during the sprint. If you wish to work with others on
something that is on the Roadmap [2], feel free to add it to the list.

This is a good time to start contributing – Xubuntu team members will be
around to help you to get started and find an interesting task to work
with. Even if you don't have much time on that day but are willing to
contribute, come see us and we'll see what you can do. It's not said
that all the items in the list will be finished during the sprint and
some of the items will free up more tasks to be done, so there will be
plenty for everybody!

Happy jamming and see you on the sprint!

Cheers,
Pasi

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Sprints/2013-03-03-globaljam
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap/