Alpha1 Image available

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 15:44:59 UTC 2013

So, what have we been testing before "the first alpha"?  (-:
Seriously, it is quite stable and fast.  Can't break anything - boring.

BTW, Simon helped me diagnose the /indicator-sound anomaly/. The issue
was that it was not enabled out of the box  Why?  I have no idea.  It
was always enabled by default in previous releases so it did not occur
to me that the solution would be so straight-forward.

Should the indicator-sound be enabled upon installation?  If so, I'll
try to reproduce with a fresh image.

Richard