Image testing

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 13 14:58:38 UTC 2013

Those of you who have been running image tests for us through the iso
tracker [1] will see a change from today forwards.

We have removed the previous post install testcase and replaced them
with a single simpler testcase.

As we build testcases to test the few optional tests we used to have
that new testcase will expand again - however - the way to report those
specific things will be via a link to the package tracker [2]

Changes to the post install testcase will be sent via the normal testing
channel [3] [4]

Thanks

Elfy

[1] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds