GTK3 Indicators and Trusty Extras

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 19:15:08 UTC 2013

Elfy,

Followed instructions.  The sound indicator did not show up on Panel 0
in the right-hand corner.  The work-around
("INDICATOR_ALLOW_NO_WATCHERS=yes" in /etc/environment and reboot) had
no effect.  Be patient and wait for the migration to complete?

The psensor showed up and is useful.  Date/Time is still there.

Different subject: Anyone have an idea why "Extras" is still MIA (404)?
The work-around is easy (use Saucy Extras in place of Trusty Extras).
Again, wait for future instructions?

Richard