Install attempt with NVIDIA Corporation C61 [GeForce 6150SE,nForce 430] (rev a2)

Graham Smith gps1539 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 01:24:57 UTC 2013

Hi

I see the boot menu and the xbuntu splash screen, without issue, then the
screen goes black (guessing when MIR kicks in). I can ctrl, alt f2 and
bring up a virtual terminal so the OS is still running. I will try yo find
the time to grab a video.

It is always possible the download or copying to usb cause some corruption.