Install attempt with NVIDIA Corporation C61 [GeForce 6150SE,nForce 430] (rev a2)

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 00:14:00 UTC 2013

Graham,

Do you get to the point where you have a menu and select something?

     Install Xubuntu
     etc.

If so, which one did you select?

Is it possible that the image-burn to CD/DVD/thumb did not produce a
valid image?

By the way, the installer image was cranky with my adapter too (I have
an odd-ball "CedarView").  I actually have to wait about 5-10 seconds
before I see the menu.

Would it be feasible to use your camera or mobile phone to make a movie
of your experience?  Post it somewhere for others to see?

Richard