[Testing Report 2] Testing XMir on Xubuntu Saucy

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 19:27:18 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:26 PM, Bruno Benitez <gridcube at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks amjjawad, your test counts as a Fail. please update your video card
> and issues to http://pad.ubuntu.com/xubuntu-mir , also if you can, here
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Mir/GPUTesting and by the way you can read:
> http://www.jonobacon.org/2013/08/15/mir-update-and-testing-mir-in-ubuntu-13-10/
>
> :)

Hello Bruno,

Thanks again for your reply.

It's been a very long day and I'm so much exhausted at the moment. Could
you please be so kind and tell me what exactly do I have to do? can I just
copy and paste my email at the end of:   http://pad.ubuntu.com/xubuntu-mir
 ??

Or at least, include a link of the email from Archive?

As for: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Mir/GPUTesting
I guess I will do it later, can't now.

You welcome!

Is there anything else I need to do to help?

If the test counts as fail then obviously there is no need to carry on with
more tests on the same machine. I can do that on another machine (my main)
but I will not install, just try it from the LiveUSB if that is okay. The
machine is Core i5 1st generation with 4GB RAM - HP Pavilion DV6 Laptop.

Please, let me know if you need more help!

Thanks!

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,