Correction: Disabling and re-enabling Mir; Opinion: Release Mir with 13.10

Richard Elkins richard.elkins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 19:34:32 UTC 2013

Sorry.  Enabling is almost the same set of steps: remove the existing
'#' in step 3 is the only difference.  I must be getting old.  Pity.

Another point from the same 2013-08-15 discussion, I'd still prefer an
enable=Y/N flag in the file mentioned below.  It's just much clearer in
terms of intent.  But, I'm okay with what we have.