Beginner Xubuntu Developer

Diarmuid Bogner b0gner17 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:11:28 UTC 2012

Hello all, just signed up for the mailing list. I have a very large
interest in Xubuntu and I want to contribute on making it better. I do not
have a lot of programming experience but I am currently learning python. I
would appreciate if anyone had any resources which could get me going on
developing for Xubuntu. Also I do have experience with Gimp, Photoshop and
recently some inkscape so I can help also on the artistic side of things
but my main focus is learning to program for the operating system.

Kind Regards,