Call For Testing: Lucid and Maverick Firefox users (or willing to install Lucid or Maverick in a VM)
glennoph at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:07:35 UTC 2012
I was able to test firefox with the following results.
1. install xubuntu i386 10.04 (lucid lynx) to spare pc
2. install java and updates for xubuntu
3. add Pre-released updated (lucid-proposed) to Software Sources
4. install updates (28 selected)
6. nvidia driver failed (run in low graphics mode)
7. running firefox 9.0.1
8. save image : dialog appeared, image saved OK
9. test bookmarks : able to drag/drop bookmarks in Library window.
10. test password manager : passwords were filled in
11. Java : ok
12. remove nvidia driver.
13. install flash from synaptic
14. test flash player : ok
16. https https://launchpad.net : OK
17. test certificate support : the following tests were OK
* https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=1 displays "This Connection is
* open http://www.cacert.org/certs/root.crt ... are you asked to
import? if so do import and select "Trust this CA to identify websites"
* after that visiting https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=1 should
not give you a warning anymore
View this message in context: http://ubuntu.5.n6.nabble.com/Call-For-Testing-Lucid-and-Maverick-Firefox-users-or-willing-to-install-Lucid-or-Maverick-in-a-VM-tp3665396p3679744.html
Sent from the xubuntu-devel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the xubuntu-devel