Documentation; GO!

Paulo Ribeiro paulo at diffraction.pt
Thu Aug 2 19:49:21 UTC 2012

I also thought about automatizing the process of copying the current
documentation to the wiki (for example, using regular expressions to
convert HTML into wiki syntax), but I also think it is not very
straightforward because the two syntaxes are not equivalent.

I think that if we had the entire documentation in the wiki it would be
easier to propose macro level changes to the documentation (such as
changes in the structure of the topics, organization of information, and
so on).

I'm not sure how many people are interested in participating on this
project, but if each person would copy a small subset of the
documentation topics to the wiki then we could have a collaborative
platform ready in a very short time.

--
Paulo Ribeiro