Documentation; GO!

Paulo Ribeiro paulo at diffraction.pt
Thu Aug 2 20:15:36 UTC 2012

Come to think of it, the optimal solution is one that would allow
collaboration directly over the DocBook source files.

I did a quick search and found a wiki application that allows displaying
and editing DocBook documents online:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/doc-book/

I can check if this is a viable solution as soon as I have the time, or
we could search for other similar tools that would allow us to work
collaboratively directly over DocBook...

--
Paulo Ribeiro