Multiple monitor support

Scott Moore scottbomb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 04:21:39 UTC 2012

Just wondering if support for multiple monitors will be improved in 12.04? I use 24” (1820x1080) as my main display and a 19” (1280x1024) as my secondary. I am currently unable to use both unless I want them to mirror each other (which I do not want them to do). I just want to use them as 2 separate monitors with different applications visible in each. With the current display options, it won’t let me do this because the total x resolution between both monitors exceeds 3000.

- Scott Moore