Propositio to team leader.

Bruno Benitez gridcube at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:41:25 UTC 2011

Hello, I'm fairly new to the Xubuntu community, only for the past six months
i've been participating doing the little things I think I'm able to do. In
this time I've found that Charlie's support and encouraging was a huge part
of what made me like to participate.

I would like to nominate him to be the next project leader for another term,
not because I don't like change, that well I dont, but because I think that
he is doing a very good job, and I like the way he guides the community to
be active and fun.

I think that thats all.

Thank you very much to all the people who makes Xubuntu :)

--
Bruno.-