A word or few about near future

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Mon Oct 31 01:51:12 UTC 2011

On 10/31/2011 02:57 AM, Charlie Kravetz wrote:
> There seems to be many recommendations for how to reword, but I don't
> see mention of the actual testing hardware used. Please look at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing/Testers for a list of our
> testers hardware.

I don't think we want to mention anything exact.

In my opinion, checking that the minimum system requirements [1] are
about correct after each release is good enough. (We can never satisfy
everybody anyway, because even if we said it works quite well with 512MB
RAM for example, somebody might have a different idea of "quite well".)

Pasi

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/SystemRequirements

Leader of Xubuntu&  Shimmer Project         » http://shimmerproject.org/