Xubuntu contributor check

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sun Nov 13 11:20:33 UTC 2011

This is a call for all active and inactive Xubuntu contributors.

If you think you've done too little for Xubuntu in the last cycles...
Come back! We really want to work with you and make Xubuntu better for
everyone. If you really can't, please re-evaluate your membership in any
of our Launchpad groups. (We definitely do not want to be exclusive, but
we would like to know how many people there are contributing to Xubuntu.
This is the only reason why we are asking you in the first place.)

If you think you've done at least some things for Xubuntu in the last
cycles... Check if you are in our Launchpad groups. If you aren't,
please apply! We will approve any people who have contributed. We are
proud to be contribute to Xubuntu, and we want you to be too!

Thanks for contributing to Xubuntu!

Pasi

Leader of Xubuntu&  Shimmer Project         » http://shimmerproject.org/