Marketing Xubuntu

Jason Wee peichieh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 01:33:51 UTC 2011

start by spreading the news to the general public users and also only
consider users which is interested and responded to you. Then held
workshop on xubuntu on what it is and what can it do for users for
daily chores. I think users would want to know which opensource
software can replace the software that they use in windows and you
might want to consider that by teaching through the workshop.

/Jason