Wanted: Xubuntu Project Lead

Lionel Le Folgoc mrpouit at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 22 19:33:47 UTC 2010

Hi there,

A few months ago I accepted to become Xubuntu Project Lead temporarily
until the Xubuntu Council is formed. As of now, the council is far from
being ready, and I clearly don't have time to assume the leading role
(e.g.  poking various people so that they do not forget about deadlines,
and so on…).

Therefore, I think people interested in becoming Xubuntu Project Lead
should step (in|up) now, either following the process described at
<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2009-November/007180.html>
for instance, or maybe directly by pushing the Xubuntu Council creation
and/or being involved in this council when it's done.

I still intend to take care of the packaging and provide help to the
leader/council/anybody about technical matters as I've been doing for
several years, so potential candidates shouldn't be afraid of that. [*]

Thanks.

Cheers,
Lionel

[*] same for artwork, testing, documentation… There are people working
on these topics, the leader doesn't have to (and never did, despite what
people might believe) take care of everything on its own.

--
Lionel Le Folgoc - https://launchpad.net/~mrpouit
E61E 116D 4BA1 3936 0A33  F61D 65D9 A66E 10E2 969A