request for beta2 announcement input

Jarno Suni jarno.ilari.suni at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 10:57:20 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Charlie Kravetz
<cjk at teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:35:27 +0300

> What I meant is that I was NOT able to play all the music before
> pulseaudio. That fact that you could did not really do any good for me.
> I need pulseaudio, apparently, myself. That doesn't mean everyone does,
> but it is now installed in Xubuntu by default, which until Lucid Lynx,
> it was not.

That is interesting. Could you play some music before pulseaudio? How
did it depend on music? Or did you mean you were not able to play any
music before?

I suppose an alternative solution could have been fixing the old
system to support your hardware, instead of moving to pulseaudio. That
would not have made functionality worse for other systems.

--
http://www.iki.fi/8/