request for beta2 announcement input

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Sat Apr 17 22:05:05 UTC 2010

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:35:27 +0300
Jarno Suni <jarno.ilari.suni at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak at helsinkinet.fi> wrote:
> > Hi,

> >> What is so special in playing music through pulseaudio? I'd say that
> >> is basic work.
> >
> > Use Google.
>
> I do not understand what Charlie meant, but never mind. I can play
> music even without pulseaudio. I can even use a digital connection to
> amplifier.

What I meant is that I was NOT able to play all the music before
pulseaudio. That fact that you could did not really do any good for me.
I need pulseaudio, apparently, myself. That doesn't mean everyone does,
but it is now installed in Xubuntu by default, which until Lucid Lynx,
it was not.

--
Charlie Kravetz