request for beta2 announcement input

Jarno Suni jarno.ilari.suni at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:50:57 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Charlie Kravetz
<cjk at teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:

> It is well known that lucid is in beta, which means it is not stable.
> It also means not everything will work everyday. The nvidia graphics
> issue is a known issue. It has been reported as several bugs, it has
> been blogged about by developers.

I can't follow every developers blogs. I need a single resource that
collects bugs that take functionality away in some hardware when
comparing to earlier releases. I'd like to know why nvidia is broken,
even if it worked fine in Karmic.

> As for the audio issues, I can only say that for me, pulseaudio is a
> tremendous improvement. I can finally use my sound! It

I just filed a bug report about the audio issue. I can't file a bug
against the other issue.

--
http://www.iki.fi/8/