Jaunty Artwork Update

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 16 23:13:11 UTC 2009

2009/3/16 Lionel Le Folgoc <mrpouit at ubuntu.com>

> Hi there,

<snip>

> > 2. Icon theme
> >
> > We are going to use GNOME brave as the icon set. We need to include this
> > (temporarily) in xubuntu-artwork. Lionel? :)
> > > http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/GNOME-colors?content=82562
>
> The whole gnome-brave directory is ~36M. Is that still okay to put it in
> xubuntu-artwork, which will grow from ~10M to ~46M uncompressed
> (probably from ~6M to ~13M compressed, which is better)?
>
> (I'm still convinced it's not optimal, but as it has already been
> decided, that's only to have the final ACK from Cody before
> uploading.)

If you'd prefer to put it in its own package, feel free to do so and approve
your own FFe. If anyone gives you trouble, just let me know.

If you don't have time to create a new package this release, please stuff it
in ubuntu-artwork for now and we'll fix it for karmic.

Cody A.W. Somerville
Software Systems Release Engineer
Foundations Team
Custom Engineering Solutions Group