Xubuntu Jaunty meeting schedule

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 8 21:41:18 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Per our meeting discussions towards the end of the last month, here's a
> tentative Xubuntu team meeting schedule for the remainder of the Jaunty
> release cycle.

> April 5 (I've moved April's meeting date up in consideration of the Jaunty
> release schedule)

Hi All,

It seems that we missed our scheduled meeting time this weekend
(unless it was just me that missed it, and everyone else showed up).
If that were the case, and the meeting was held, does anyone have a
meeting log?

If that wasn't the case, and no meeting was held, would people find it
beneficial to have a meeting this weekend?  Perhaps on Saturday, as
Sunday is Easter Sunday?

Jim