[ubuntu-web] Start page - lets go

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Tue Sep 23 19:55:45 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Pasi Lallinaho <open at knome.fi> wrote:
> all the projects need a start page. That's why I think we really
> should co-operate on this one between Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Xubuntu.
> Practically this could mean one man doing the start page for all the
> projects - though hopefully not.
>
> I am interested in this, and I will be doing the start page most
> probably for Xubuntu and Kubuntu so... If somebody is interested in
> giving me and hand with these, that would be awesome. I follow this
> mailing list closely, so just reply or ping me (knome) at freenode.
>
> I'm CCing this message to kubuntu-devel and xubuntu-devel mailing lists.

Hi, I'm fine with that and happy to help facilitate it. I'm not sure
how to tackle this from a technological perspective since the start
page is defined by the ubufox plugin for firefox. If you need
technical details on how this works the person to talk to is asac, irl
Alexander Sack and often found in #ubuntu-mozillateam on freenode.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode