Xubuntu draft documentation - please help review
jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:35:11 UTC 2008
I've been making some good progress on the Xubuntu documentation for the
Hardy release, but there are still some areas that require work. With that
in mind, I wanted to put a note out to the community to leverage your help
in advance of string freeze on March 20th.
A draft copy of the documentation is available online at:
- I've added a new section about installing desktop themes, but that is
still a little rough. The portion about installing icon themes will require
more work, too. Suggestions are welcome, though.
- Please note, that some of the internal links - pointing to the
add-applications portions in particular - aren't working. I'm going to fix
- I haven't written any documentation about "OnBoard"
How can you help then?
- Are there any topics that aren't covered that you would like included? (I
ask that, but I think I'd prefer to have Compiz-fusion docs included on a
wiki... other topics are definitely welcome.)
- Is the "printing" section accurate? (I haven't had a chance to look at
that very much yet.)
- Any other suggestions, whatever they may be...
Bugs can be reported against the ubuntu-doc package in launchpad . Just
be sure to reference xubuntu-docs in the bug report.
If you have any questions about this, please let me know. Even a little
help would be welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the xubuntu-devel