seed changes

Jani Monoses jani at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 6 08:25:35 UTC 2008

> Because you keep giving pointless reasons such as (to put in a nutshell)
> : "gnome is better": my answers match yours.

If you consider my arguments pointless there's not much I can do.
As I did for Gutsy and repeated these days, I mentioned a lot more than
'gnome is better' - which I did not in fact say at all - real issues
pertaining to bugs, resource usage, maintainability, maturity of apps.

Both of you avoided the answers to those questions continuing to
misrepresent what I am saying.

Jani