seed changes

Kaspar Kööp meborc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:09:49 UTC 2008

> Where did you get that idea? Xubuntu should ship what is best for users
> not be guided by something as void of substance as 'ships Xfce'.
> And I prefer not to reread Jerome's mails as the ones he wrote so far on
> the subject duck the issue and only contain ideology.

hmm... are you saying that ideology is not important? i think there is
something really wrong with xubuntu development if there is no set
"ideology" for the developers to follow... so far i don't see a uniform
commitment to achieve same goals... you all are doing something... but you
are tearing the thing apart instead

i'm really sorry to see this happening