gnome apps

Jani Monoses jani at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 1 17:35:25 UTC 2008

Hi

I am awaiting for an answer to these questions, otherwise please revert
the seeds back to where they were in 7.10, except maybe ristretto, and
start changing things only after discussed.

Also things that were optional - recommended in 7.10 - should stay that
way. Many of the bits you replaced were not hard dependencies of
xubuntu-desktop, whereas the current ones are. That is a lot more
limiting the users options.

Another thing I do not understand is why gnome games were taken out.
libgnome is in the image for more critical bits, so it only makes the
default desktop poorer.

thanks.
Jani