Fwd: debdiff xfce4-session_4.4.1-2ubuntu1 -> xfce4-session_4.4.1-2ubuntu2

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 7 09:15:47 UTC 2007

Cody,

Even in corner cases that you may want to discuss something like the
contents of the diff on the ML, it's still better to put it on LP.  Then you
can paste a bug URL or a launchpadlibrarian URL here ans ask for comments in
the bug report.

Keeps everything more centralized.

Regards,

On Nov 7, 2007 2:54 AM, Cody A.W. Somerville <cody-somerville at ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> I had already uploaded xfce4-session_4.4.1-2ubuntu1 but there were some
> issues with the merge. Lionel wanted to tackle a few things as well so we
> put our diffs together and just made the one upload. But yes, I agree that
> using LP's bugtracker is effective normally.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cody A.W. Somerville
>

> On 11/7/07, Jani Monoses <jani at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> >
> > Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:
> > > We were using the abnormal protocol.
> >
> > Cody thanks for your fix,
> > I agree with Daniel though, LP was made for this and eases commenting on
> >   bugs. If some linger in LP's bugtracker it means nobody has time to
> > look at them, but using the ml is not likely to free up some of their
> > time :)
> >
> > Jani
> >

> > --

> Firefox ( www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust