Fwd: debdiff xfce4-session_4.4.1-2ubuntu1 -> xfce4-session_4.4.1-2ubuntu2

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 7 08:54:07 UTC 2007

I had already uploaded xfce4-session_4.4.1-2ubuntu1 but there were some
issues with the merge. Lionel wanted to tackle a few things as well so we
put our diffs together and just made the one upload. But yes, I agree that
using LP's bugtracker is effective normally.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust