Xubuntu Meeting - Wednesday, May 30th

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:42:36 UTC 2007

I will be unavailable ... possibly for some time. I just moved into a new
home and the internet service provider seems to prove themselves worthless
so i have been going through ALOT of agony about getting the internet
connected. I am able to use the internet while at work, so I will stay in
contact as much as possible, but I can not make any promises until I get
this whole issue resolved, I am very sorry to all.

-Adam

p.s. - I just noticed I am sending this message after that meeting took
place, but the content still applies :P

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller