Xubuntu Meeting - Wednesday, May 30th

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue May 29 22:16:40 UTC 2007

We have a Xubuntu meeting scheduled for tomorrow, May 30th, from 20:00-22:00
UTC.

Taken directly from the page on the fridge . . .

Start: 2007-05-30 20:00
End: 2007-05-30 22:00
Timezone: Etc/GMT

   - *Channel*: #ubuntu-meeting
   - *Info:*: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

I've put up a rough agenda on the Meetings page, but feel free to add or
remove stuff as you see fit.  Our last meeting wasn't that long ago, so I
see it as more of a follow-up meeting to our last one to see how things are
progressing / help narrow our focus a bit more.

As of tomorrow, we'll just be a week and a half away from the first alpha
release of Gutsy Gibbon!

Jim
jwcampbell at gmail.com