getting useful backtraces via -dbgsym packages

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:35:07 UTC 2007

Jani,

The xfce4-panel didn't start in my live session of the most recent
(2007/03/22) i386 live cd.  Unfortunately, my i386 box isn't networked right
now, so I can't do much to get you the backtrace.

Is there a bug (or set of bugs) that you're following for this, or the other
recent xfce-related crashes?

As a note, xfce4-panel worked properly on the actual installed system after
I completed the install - just didn't appear in the live session.  Thanks,

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com