Which libgtkhtml library to use for xhelp?

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:10:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would like to know which version of libgtkhtm to use for Xhelp, the
Xubuntu Documentation Browser:

gt[xhelp]$ apt-cache search libgtkhtml
libgtkhtml2-0 - HTML rendering/editing library - runtime files. (for GNOME2)
libgtkhtml2-dev - HTML rendering/editing library - development files.
for (GNOME2)
libgtkhtml3.14-19 - HTML rendering/editing library - runtime files
libgtkhtml3.14-dbg - HTML rendering/editing library - debug files
libgtkhtml3.14-dev - HTML rendering/editing library - development files
libgtkhtml2-ruby - GtkHTML bindings for the Ruby language
libgtkhtml3.8-15 - HTML rendering/editing library - runtime files
libgtkhtml3.8-dbg - HTML rendering/editing library - debug files
libgtkhtml3.8-dev - HTML rendering/editing library - development files

Shall I use the 2, the 3.14 or the 3.8-15 ??

Thanks,
Giuseppe
--
Colossus