xfce4-places-plugin

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 00:42:06 UTC 2007

+1 to ship with, i think its a great idea and xubuntu is already generally
shipping in an attempt to keep uniformity with ubuntu so i don't think the
"is it too much like gnome?" thing would/should be an issue. I personally
think our users will appreciate its addition and I believe we should be sure
to give credit to the Xubuntu user/community member who is author of the
"xfce-goodies places plugin" because he literally wrote it because he missed
the feature from his days in gnome, but felt gnome was too heavy/resource
hungry and thus decided to do something about it.

-Adam

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AdamMiller