Developments Idea's for feisty and next distro

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Fri Jan 12 08:03:59 UTC 2007

Hello,

So let's talk about real development here.

I have done some research on how to improve xubuntu. I have looked at
dreamlinux zenwalk and fedora and there xfce desktops. There are quite a
lot of things that are good idea's for xubuntu.

I would recommended to set vmware images on the website for dreamlinux
xubuntu and zenwalk. This is for testing and research.

We could implement more panel plugins like in DreamLinux.
We could implement search tools like in zenwalk.
We could implement a better working combination of the programs like in
dreamlinux and zenwalk.

What do you guy's think?

Regards,

Jelle