pinot

Joshua Gardner mellowcellofellow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 00:26:38 UTC 2007

Search4Files, recently rechristianed Catfish, is a frontend to many
CLI-based search tools including find, locate, trackerd, and beagled. I use
it in conjunction with tracker all the time. This is the program that
kalikiana was writing, Cody.

Search4Files has very nice integration with Thunar, and I like it and use it
all the time. Highly recommended. If you want to use tracker as backend, it
is a lot like Beagle, but lighter and faster. Beagle itself has some gnome
depends, but tracker has less. Search4Files has none.

-CelloFellow