some details/work for gutsy xubuntu

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu Aug 30 10:34:22 UTC 2007

Jani Monoses wrote:
>> How do you guys all feel about this?
>
> Jelle, is there anything in the above tasks you could personally help with :) ?
>
> Jani

In the upcoming Hardy Heron I will try to find some time, to get
familiar with the xubuntu iso creating process so I can directly fix
some issues. For know with a full time job and two educations and a lot
of linux support with research and xubuntu testing. I can't find any
spare time there are only 24H in one day sadly i also have to sleep.

But I agree with you, that it sounds a bit strange. So I try to manage
some some things hopping we can get a nice gutsy release.

Jelle