documentation

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:24:41 UTC 2007

> Jani, it looks like you completed the "Debian" information of the
> documentation for the Dapper cycle.  I will likely contact you off-list
> to get more information about what we should be including in there.

I do not remember well but the debian/ in svn was out of sync with what was in the actual
package.
Either remove debian/ from svn and keep it updated only by the packager or if it is
in svn/ then there's no need for the packager's intervention, as a debuild -us -uc
in a svn export-ed dir should yield testable .debs.

Jani