Xhelp latest bzr commits

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:07:36 UTC 2007

Giuseppe Torelli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just committed the latest changes to Xhelp: the bookmarks are now
> saved into ~/.config/xhelp/bookmarks.csv and restored into the
> Bookmarks menu at startup.
> There are still a couple of bugs really annoying but the main app
> works for the purpose it has been designed for. At this point i would
> like to know from those who are responsible of its inclusion in Gutsy
> to speak please.

I'd like to see what upstream thinks of this, as it is going to display Xfce help as well
so it is not Xubuntu specific. Other than that I still prefer having the default browser
launched for help. If firefox is too heavy the user will probably have changed the default
browser to something else to use on the web as well.

Jani