Xhelp latest bzr commits

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 03:21:59 UTC 2007

Hi Giusseppe,

On 8/16/07, Giuseppe Torelli <colossus73 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just committed the latest changes to Xhelp: the bookmarks are now
> saved into ~/.config/xhelp/bookmarks.csv and restored into the
> Bookmarks menu at startup.
> There are still a couple of bugs really annoying but the main app
> works for the purpose it has been designed for. At this point i would
> like to know from those who are responsible of its inclusion in Gutsy
> to speak please.

I've built the latest version, and I like the changes as compared to the
earlier versions.  Thanks!  I want to discuss the bugs with you, and think
it would work best to discuss them over IRC, though.  I'm not sure exactly
when I will have some free time, but we should be able to connect some time
during the day.  Please ping me when you come online, and we'll see when we
can talk.

Jim