GNOME dependencies

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sat Aug 11 01:18:43 UTC 2007

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:52:36 -0400
Tim Webster <twebster80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 	I am new to xubuntu and have been following this mailing list
> for the last week or so. I am interested in helping with every aspect
> of xubuntu. Could someone show me how to do bug triaging :)

For info on triaging have a look at this page (and the ones it links
to): https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

To do things for xubuntu specifically look for bugs mentioning xubuntu
in the description or for packages that are in xubuntu and not the
other flavours.

You'll quickly pick up info on the other development tasks (fixing the
bugs, packaging etc.) when triaging bugs. Hopefully you can find
something you enjoy.

	Robert

Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

People who think they know what they are doing are especially annoying
to those of us who do.