Poll for GNOME dependencies

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:32:52 UTC 2007

On 8/10/07, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see it as a Yes/No question but more as a likert-type scale
> question: 1-10 with 1 being very lightweight and slim on features and 10
> being heavy on system resources but being fully featured.

I see it in a matter of replacing the actual apps which uses gnome
libs. Are there only two developers? Let's call for others. In the
meantime let's begin replacing the gnome APIS with the gtk ones. The
time is short? Gutsy is coming? Let's ship Xubuntu Gutsy while the
coding of replacing the actual apps is being accomplished.
--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.xfce.org