GNOME dependencies

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:49:16 UTC 2007

On 8/9/07, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:
> I meant that software being developed under source control does not imply it is maintained - from a user perspective.
> Maintenance also means responsiveness to user issues and bug reports. There are still some in xfce bugzilla and maybe even LP
> I haven't looked.

Jani, if there are "movements" on the svn server it means that some
code has changed, it could be bug fixed or whatever. I disagree with
you about the meaning of maintenance. Some bug to be fixed require the
change of a lot of code and not always there is time to do that as you
well know...

--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager - http://xarchiver.xfce.org