gnome-mount

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:48:40 UTC 2007

Hi all,
in the latest upload of thunar in Friday I switched thunar-vsf from using exo-mount to gnome-mount.
By mistake I added the gnome-mount dependency to the development library of thunar-vfs so gnome-mount
is not pulled in leading to errors while mounting on the latest CDs and dist-upgrades.
As a fix install gnome-mount by hand until the new fix is in the acrhives.

sorry
Jani

PS: g-m does not depend on gnome libs and its advantage is that is can handle encrypted volumes and has
better defaults for NTFS than exo-mount has at this moment. It also has work done on it on the Ubuntu side
to respawn itself and ask for sudo password if the user tries to mount a fixed partition that is not in fstab.