Xubuntu Meeting Announcement

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 19:15:06 UTC 2006

Hey Everyone,

I just thought I'd let you know that the meeting for November 25th, 2006 is
a go and I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you then. I think this
meeting will really give us a chance to get orientated and make Feisty the
best Xubuntu release yet.

Few notes:

   - Some people have asked about having regularly scheduled meetings.
   This is something we can discuss at this upcoming meeting. I think this
   would be a good idea but I wouldn't want it to occur as regularly as
   Edubuntu's meetings do (ie. one a week). Maybe every 3 weeks or something?
   - Feel free to contribute to the agenda. If you don't put it down,
   then we most likely won't discuss it (cause we haven't thought about it)!
   - Would anyone be interested in having a "packaging party" where we
   could get together to learn how to package and package some gtk applications
   that would fit well in Xubuntu? I'm sure the MOTU would be happy to help us
   out.

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville